Reflections on 2008: West Park Winery







In all the years I have been photographing weddings, I had not had the pleasure of doing one at West Park Winery until 2008! In fact, I was lucky enough to do 3 there this year and I really loved it for it's uniqueness and beauty.

Mikki-Jo and Jamie had a lovely day for their wedding and were such a great couple to photograph. They had a beautiful ceremony on the hill overlooking the winery with the company of their friends and family.



As you can see, the scenery there is breathtaking



Megan and Matt made the absolute most out of their rainy day wedding at the Winery and seemed to love every minute of it. I admired their attitude despite the rain and


we all worked hard to get them images they could love, despite Mother Nature!!





Brittany and Michael were a fun-loving couple and were blessed with a

gorgeous wedding day. Brittany is the face that appears at the top of my blog and was a super bride to photograp. As all my shutterbug friends will

agree, there is nothing like a "hammy" bride and groom!!



And WHAT a PARTY!!!!!


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment