Reflections on 2008: The Links at Unionvale


One of my favorite places to shoot a wedding has always been at the Links at Unionvale. Last year I shot several there and had great weather (I always do at the Links!) and great couples. The grounds are always impeccable maintained and Terri makes sure that every wedding runs perfectly and that her guests enjoy themselves.


Joe and Mary had a lovely day filled with all the right sentiment and great company from their friends and family. As always, there were many guests of Irish descent and I SO enjoyed their beautiful accents. They could say anything and it would sound like music to me!!

I thought Mary's choice of a "dress of color" was both fun and appropriate.

More of the Links in my next post
















No comments:

Post a Comment