Reflections on 2008: A look at Hudson Valley wedding venues and the couples who enjoyed them!

Since I am so late getting into the blog craze, I knew it wouldn't be possible to have a separate post for each wedding I did throughout last year. Instead, I've decided to focus on the great wedding venues I have worked at this past year. The Hudson Valley has elegant reception halls, beautiful churches, and fantastic views that offer couples so much on their wedding day. Each venue will get it's own post, and I'll add pictures as I go. Hold on folks...this could take awhile!!

Please visit my blog often, especially if you are planning a wedding in this beautiful region. I have worked at just about every major catering hall in the area so chances are that your chosen venue will pop up at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment